Monday, December 12, 2005

Exam Week

Light week again this week, the only thing we have planned is a pickup/scrimmage Tuesday night at 7:30. We'll also run some intervals Tuesday. You should still be running intervals AT LEAST twice a week, and preferably 3 times a week. We're doing 5 sets of 60 running/50 walking. Wear yourself out please. You should continue doing these over the holidays.

What are you going to do to improve the team over the holidays? Fox and I are going to be meeting at least twice a week, during the day, out at the Cobb County Civic Center to run and throw. Not sure what days yet, might change week to week, but I'll post the schedule here each week. I encourage anyone who is in town to come out and run and throw with us. You're much more likely to workout if you've got a partner.

Happy Holidays and good luck on your exams.
PFB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home