Short Week, Short Post
Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. Since we didn't get to go over anything new on Monday, we're going to continue our work on the dump swing this week. Unfortunately, it looks like it's probably going to be raining tonight, so we won't be able to do the weekly scrimmage. I'm not officially cancelling yet, waiting for official word on the fields, so check your email before you go to practice if possible. If we can't do the scrimmage, we'll practice indoors. Here is an indoor schedule for you:
warmup
10 throw
Goto Drill
Dump Swing Drill (just like last week)
2 on 2 Dump Scrimmage
3 person marking drill
Court Disc (score in the lane, make it take it, etc.)
6x45/30s Intervals (I hope to be there to run these with you so play Court Disc until I show up)
Thursday's schedule will probably be the same as last week, although we may try and scrimmage Kennesaw, stay tuned.
warmup
10 throw
Goto Drill
Dump Swing Drill (just like last week)
2 on 2 Dump Scrimmage
3 person marking drill
Court Disc (score in the lane, make it take it, etc.)
6x45/30s Intervals (I hope to be there to run these with you so play Court Disc until I show up)
Thursday's schedule will probably be the same as last week, although we may try and scrimmage Kennesaw, stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home