Thursday, July 09, 2009

Morning team runs

After talking last night with Grabe and Jmah about how to set a serious tone, I thought of something. What if the team has morning runs about twice a week. They'd be voluntary, but would set a tone for how serious the team is going to be. I am thinking longer runs, 2-5 miles around campus to build up endurance and strengthen legs a little. Also might want to consider team weightlifting, or at least try to get buddies lifting some.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grabe said...

I like the idea of team runs in the morning. The only problem is that JMah and I both have work in the Fall and I have to leave around 6:50AM. I don't think we would get many people out at 5:00 in the morning. JMah suggested that we could put someone else (on campus, that didn't have work or early classes) in charge of it. Give one of the more committed vets the duty.

8:04 PM  
Blogger jmah said...

Asa always wakes up early around 6-7ish, i think we could put him in charge of running

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home